[RNLD] Inquiry into educational opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students

Margaret Florey mflorey at rnld.org
Fri Mar 10 03:23:06 UTC 2017

Dear RNLDers,

Australia's Commonwealth Minister for Indigenous Affairs, Senator the Hon
Nigel Scullion, has asked the House Standing Committee on Indigenous
Affairs to inquire into and report on key aspects of educational
opportunities and outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
students up to school leaving age.

The first questionnaire is aimed at peak bodies and organisations whose
work includes aspects of educational opportunities and outcomes for
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students and can be found at:
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/m4klBrSm53wzIY?domain=surveymonkey.com

The second questionnaire is aimed at principals, teachers, Indigenous
Education Support Officers, support staff, and others who are working on
the front-line of education and can be found at:
https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/krZOBliD6QqphL?domain=surveymonkey.com

If you believe you can contribute to the inquiry, please participate in the
relevant online questionnaire. If you know anyone else who could usefully
contribute, please share the online questionnaire addresses.