[RNLD] counting dictionaries for Australian languages?

Maia Ponsonnet maia.ponsonnet at sydney.edu.au
Fri May 5 02:34:50 EDT 2017

Thank you very much for your answers Claire, David and Nick!
Have a good week-end, Maïa

MAÏA PONSONNET | ARC DECRA Post-doctoral Fellow
Linguistics | School of Literature, Art and Media | Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
N367, John Woolley Building A20 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
T +61 2 9351 5570  | M +61 468 571 030
E maia.ponsonnet at sydney.edu.au<mailto:firstname.surname at sydney.edu.au>  | W http://www.sydney.edu.au/arts/slam<https://webmail.sydney.edu.au/owa/redir.aspx?SURL=XCMNVgup1SdP1J_ak4XQEXvC0bVZ1CTd6AAAmkeFe893c5oNxSrTCGgAdAB0AHAAOgAvAC8AdwB3AHcALgBzAHkAZABuAGUAeQAuAGUAZAB1AC4AYQB1AC8AYQByAHQAcwAvAHMAbABhAG0A&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.sydney.edu.au%2farts%2fslam>