[RNLD] ALW2018 registrations now open! Closing Feb 8th

Research Unit for Indigenous Language RUIL-contact at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Nov 23 18:23:46 EST 2017

Dear all,

**apologies for cross-posting**

The 2018 Australian Languages Workshop will be held at Camp Marysville (Marysville/Buxton Road, Marysville, VIC) on March 2nd - 5th 2018. Registrations for ALW2018 are now open, and will close on February 8th 2018.
Register at: http://ecommerce.arts.unimelb.edu.au/product.asp?pID=197&cID=11

The program is attached: as you can see, its pretty exciting! We had an unprecedented amount of interest this year, and there is a waitlist for presentation slots. Presenters are asked to notify me (RUIL-contact at unimelb.edu.au<mailto:RUIL-contact at unimelb.edu.au>) as soon as possible if they are unable to present, to provide others on the waitlist the opportunity to take their space.

Because of this, the program may change at any time, so please visit http://arts.unimelb.edu.au/indiglang/ruil-in-action/ALW2018  to stay up-to-date over the next few months.

Best regards,
Brighde and the ALW2018 team

_____________
Brighde Collins  |  Project Officer
Research Unit for Indigenous Language  |  School of Languages and Linguistics
Please note I do not work on Wednesdays
Rm 311, Babel (building 139)
The University of Melbourne, Victoria 3010 Australia
T: +61 3 8344 3311   E: RUIL-contact at unimelb.edu.au
Follow RUIL on twitter @indiglang  |  http://arts.unimelb.edu.au/indiglang

The Research Unit for Indigenous Language acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land on which The University of Melbourne sits, and we pay our respects to their Elders past, present, and future.
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D3650C.018EB920]

This email and any attachments may contain personal information or  information that is otherwise confidential or the subject of copyright. Any use, disclosure or copying of any part of it is prohibited. The University does not warrant that this email or any attachments are free from viruses or defects. Please check any attachments for viruses and defects before opening them. If this email is received in error please delete it and notify us by return email.