[RNLD] Lecturer position: Bachelor of Indigenous Languages & Linguistics

Emma Murphy emma.murphy at rnld.org
Mon Nov 27 23:27:15 EST 2017

[Posting for colleagues from Batchelor]

*Lecturer B – Bachelor of Indigenous Languages & Linguistics*

*Fixed term appointment - January 2018 to December 2020*

*Salary range - $89,602 to $106,403 + 10% superannuation*

Batchelor Institute is currently seeking a suitably qualified and
experienced person for the role of Lecturer – Bachelor of Indigenous
Languages and Linguistics.

This position will participate in the preparation and delivery of the
Bachelor of Indigenous Languages and Linguistics (WINLL) and other related
courses through a mix of on-line, face-to-face, and workshop teaching and
learning, as well as management of student progression and administration
requirements.

The role is expected to contribute to and/or lead research projects and
engage in scholarship in the field of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander
Knowledges and Studies - one of the Institute's key research
concentrations.

This position requires experience in Higher Education course delivery as
well as a PhD in General Linguistics. Other responsibilities include
contributing to the management and operations of the Division.

Please view the full position description on our website for further
information regarding this senior role.

Applications close: Sunday 17th December 2017

The position description is available from the Institute’s website
www.batchelor.edu.au/people/current-vacancies or by contacting the Human
Resources Unit on (08) 8939 7443 or (08) 8939 7393.

Applicants are required to submit a completed application lodgement form
available from our website and include a covering letter and current resume.

All enquiries and applications are to be forwarded directly to Batchelor
Institute via email at recruitment at batchelor.edu.au

The Institute reserves the right not to make an appointment, or to vary the
type of appointment.

Priority consideration for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.

--
Emma Murphy
DRIL Training Director

Resource Network for Linguistic Diversity (RNLD)
ph. +61 (03) 9077-9500 <+61%203%209077%209500>    e. emma.murphy at rnld.org
 w. www.rnld.org

My usual work days are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.

*RNLD proudly supports the Racism. It stops with me campaign*
itstopswithme.humanrights.gov.au <http://t.co/xulmFjTlmt> @ItStopsWithMe
<https://twitter.com/ItStopsWithMe>

I pay my respects and acknowledgments to all Traditional Custodians on
whose land I live, work and travel through, in Australia and overseas.