[RNLD] ELDP Grant Round - Call for applications

Amy Parncutt trainer4 at rnld.org
Tue Oct 24 01:37:43 UTC 2017

Hi all

Please see the information below on ELDP's latest grant round:

*ELDP Grant Round – Call for applications*

The Endangered Languages Documentation Programme (ELDP) annual grant round
is now open. ELDP provides grants for the linguistic documentation of
endangered languages world wide. We have added a new grant type Legacy
Material Grants, for  collections of endangered languages recordings in
analogue format which need to be digitised and preserved and are not
protected in an established archive.

The types of grant available are

- Small Grants of up to £10,000

- Individual Graduate Scholarships

- Individual Postdoctoral Fellowships

- Major Documentation Projects

- Legacy Materials Grants

Our key objectives are

- to support the documentation of as many endangered languages as possible

- to encourage fieldwork on endangered languages

- to create a repository of resources for linguistics, social science, and
the language communities

- to make the documentary collections freely available

For more information on the different grant types and eligibility criteria
go to  *http://www.eldp.net/en/our+grants/documentation+grants/
<http://www.eldp.net/en/our+grants/documentation+grants/>*.

All applications must be submitted online. You can access the application
forms through our website: http://www.eldp.net/en/our+grants/apply/.

If you have any questions, please get in touch with ELDP at eldp at soas.ac.uk.

Kind Regards

Amy Parncutt
DRIL Trainer

Resource Network for Linguistic Diversity (RNLD)
ph. +61 (03) 9077-9500 <+61%203%209077%209500>    e. amy.parncutt at rnld.org
  w. www.rnld.org

My usual work days are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.

*RNLD proudly supports the Racism. It stops with me campaign*
itstopswithme.humanrights.gov.au <http://t.co/xulmFjTlmt> @ItStopsWithMe
<https://twitter.com/ItStopsWithMe>

I pay my respects and acknowledgments to all Traditional Custodians on
whose land I live, work and travel through, in Australia and overseas.