[RNLD] Consult -- Running FLEx/LexiquePro/SayMore with CrossOver

Beth Bryson beth_bryson at sil.org
Thu Sep 7 19:31:08 EDT 2017

Note that VirtualBox can run Linux as well as Windows.  Both VirtualBox and Linux are free.  If you install a version of Ubuntu Linux (currently Xenial), that would run the Linux version of FieldWorks.  The Linux version is built from the same codebase and has the same capabilities and can share data with the Windows version seamlessly.

There are others who have done this on a Mac, so there would be people who could share their experiences.

Beth Bryson