[RNLD] collections management

Paul Sutherland p.suth at outlook.com
Wed Apr 18 10:13:22 EDT 2018

Hi Nick,

We at the American Philosophical Society recently switched from Archivists' Toolkit to ArchivesSpace. Although membership (with support) comes at a fee, the project itself is open-source. I hope this is the kind of thing you are looking for.

https://protect-au.mimecast.com/s/iCMJCVAGLrs7zqx9fGg1JN?domain=archivesspace.org
https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace

Best,
Paul