[RNLD] Mother Language Meme Challenge 2018

Eddie Avila eddie at globalvoices.org
Wed Feb 7 06:59:48 EST 2018

Hi all -

In case you are interested, we’re launching the Second Mother Language Meme Challenge as a fun way to encourage linguistic diversity online. There are a number of ways to take part in this year’s campaign to take place from February 14 until February 21 (International Mother Language Day). Please take a look at this blog post to see how you can get involved as a participant, partner, or promoter of your mother language.

https://rising.globalvoices.org/blog/2018/02/06/promoting-a-more-linguistically-diverse-internet-through-the-mother-language-meme-challenge-2018/ <https://rising.globalvoices.org/blog/2018/02/06/promoting-a-more-linguistically-diverse-internet-through-the-mother-language-meme-challenge-2018/>

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Thanks,

Eddie

Eddie Avila
Director, Rising Voices