[RNLD] Current best Video practices in LDD

Mark W. Post markwpost at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 06:03:37 EDT 2018

Hi Hiram,

This won't be of much immediate help to you, but a few of us set up a
Wikipedia page with the goal of maintaining an updated set of best
practices for LDD during the PARADISEC tools and methods meeting one or
two years back, but despite an initial flurry of uploads and edits, very
little has been done since. It would be great if listmembers would
consider posting information like this on that page whenever you find
it, since as you point out, things move too quickly now for most people
(or even groups) to keep track of everything.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Language_documentation_tools_and_methods

Cheers
Mark