[RNLD] Accessible Descriptive or Plain Language Grammars

Ghil'ad Zuckermann ghilad.zuckermann at adelaide.edu.au
Mon Jul 23 22:31:35 EDT 2018

Dear Lesley,

It is wonderful to hear from you.

I would be happy to share with you my user-friendly, accessible Barngarla grammar -- as soon as the Barngarla community feels it is appropriate to do so. I shall keep you posted.

Yours ever, Ghil'ad

Professor Ghil'ad Zuckermann, D.Phil. (Oxon.)
Chair of Linguistics and Endangered Languages
Department of Linguistics, School of Humanities, Faculty of Arts
The University of Adelaide, Adelaide SA 5005, Australia
ghilad.zuckermann at adelaide.edu.au
Office: +61 8 8313 5247
Mobile: +61 423 901 808

A free MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) Language Revival: Securing the Future of Endangered Languages (Join 11,043 learners from 185 countries): https://www.edx.org/course/language-revival-securing-future-adelaidex-lang101x

http://www.zuckermann.org/
http://adelaide.academia.edu/zuckermann/
http://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/ghilad.zuckermann
http://www.facebook.com/ProfessorZuckermann
http://www.twitter.com/GhiladZ

Israelit Safa Yafa (Israeli - A Beautiful Language), Am Oved, 2008: http://www.zuckermann.org/israelit.html

Language Contact and Lexical Enrichment in Israeli Hebrew, Palgrave Macmillan, 2003: http://www.zuckermann.org/enrichment.html

ENGAGING - A Guide to Interacting Respectfully and Reciprocally with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, and their Arts Practices and Intellectual Property, 2015: http://www.zuckermann.org/guide.html

Dictionary of the Barngarla Aboriginal Language of Eyre Peninsula, South Australia, 2017: http://www.dictionary.barngarla.org/

CRICOS Provider Code: 00123M