[RNLD] Linguistics in the Pub Wednesday June 13th: Approaches to language revitalisation research NOTE VENUE

Andrew Tanner trainer2 at rnld.org
Tue Jun 5 22:08:00 EDT 2018

Hello everybody,

Just further to Ruth's email about Linguistics in the Pub in Melbourne next
week (see below): for those who are interested, Chapter 2 of "Decolonising
Linguistic Practice" can be accessed here
<http://www.rnld.org/sites/default/files/Stebbins%20et%20al%20%282017%29%20Chapter%202%20Decolonising%20linguistic%20practices.pdf>
.

See you there!

Andrew Tanner
DRIL Trainer
Resource Network for Linguistic Diversity

My usual work days are Tuesday to Friday.

Ph (office): +61 (03) 9077-9500
Mob: 0476 265 885
Skype: RNLDorg

Street address:
Resource Network for Linguistic Diversity (RNLD)
Suite 3, Level 1, 19-21 Argyle Place South
Carlton, Victoria 3053

Postal Address:
Box 9, 19-21 Argyle Place South
Carlton, Victoria 3053

www.rnld.org
ABN 24 215 634 040

*RNLD proudly supports the Racism. It stops with me campaign*
itstopswithme.humanrights.gov.au <http://t.co/xulmFjTlmt> @ItStopsWithMe
<https://twitter.com/ItStopsWithMe>

I pay my respects and acknowledgments to all Traditional Custodians on
whose land I live, work and travel through, in Australia and overseas.

*Please think before you print.*