[RNLD] browsing archive resources on a map

Paul Sutherland p.suth at outlook.com
Thu Jun 21 12:14:24 EDT 2018

Hi Hugh,

The American Philosophical Society is not yet in OLAC, but as one of the DELAMAN archives you may be interested in the map view<https://search.amphilsoc.org//natam/map.html> for our new Indigenous Subject Guide<https://search.amphilsoc.org//natam/search>. It is not intended to be as comprehensive as the text interface (many items in our collections are hard to pinpoint to a specific location). Brian Carpenter wrote a blog post about its creation<https://www.amphilsoc.org/blog/introducing-new-indigenous-subject-guide>.

Of course, at some point we will be able to submit our data to OLAC and be represented on these map projects.

Best,
Paul

---
Paul Sutherland