[RNLD] What’s a good Database for recordings, transcriptions, photos etc?

Sue Hanson susanhanson at y7mail.com
Mon Jun 18 03:01:58 UTC 2018

We use 'Keeping Cultures' for digital and archives https://www.keepingculture.com ($6,000 per year) and Sketch Engine for linguistic corpus management https://the.sketchengine.co.uk/login/ (around $6 a month per user)
Kind regards,

Sue Hanson

Senior Linguist
Goldfields Aboriginal Language Centre
264 Hannan St,
KALGOORLIE 6430

Wangka kanyira ngalipirniku
Preserving our language for all of usww.wangka.com.au