[RNLD] Karama - thanks

Carolyn Barker carolyn at ddddg.com.au
Tue Nov 20 19:32:51 EST 2018

Hi Margaret and all,

If schools and others are celebrating in this way, and are appropriately engaged with the language owners, they might like to contribute the outcomes of their research through our collaboration with the ABC, This Place - http://www.abc.net.au/thisplace

Regards
Carolyn Barker
First Languages Australia