[RNLD] Fwd: Announcement: new ANU language acquisition PhD positions available

Emma Murphy emma.murphy at rnld.org
Mon Oct 8 19:16:25 EDT 2018

Apologies for cross-posting.

* * *

Hello,

ANU has two new PhD positions in the acquisition of Australian Aboriginal
and Torres Strait Islander languages available, please see attached.

I would be very grateful if you could circulate this in your networks, in
case anyone is interested.

Thanks and best regards,

Carmel

Dr. Carmel O’Shannessy

School of Literature, Languages and Linguistics
College of Arts and Social Sciences
Australian National University
Acton, ACT 0200

E: carmel.o’shannessy at anu.edu.au

Rm: Baldessin Precinct W3.25
Ph: 02 6125 4886
Centre of Excellence for the Dynamics of Language (CoEDL)

ANU Futures Scheme Fellow

https://researchers.anu.edu.au/researchers/o-shannessy-c

--
Emma Murphy
DRIL Training Director

Resource Network for Linguistic Diversity (RNLD)
ph. +61 (03) 9077-9500 <+61%203%209077%209500>    e. emma.murphy at rnld.org
 w. www.rnld.org

My usual work days are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.

*RNLD proudly supports the Racism. It stops with me campaign*
itstopswithme.humanrights.gov.au <http://t.co/xulmFjTlmt> @ItStopsWithMe
<https://twitter.com/ItStopsWithMe>

I pay my respects and acknowledgments to all Traditional Custodians on
whose land I live, work and travel through, in Australia and overseas.