[RNLD] Lecturer position: Bachelor of Indigenous Languages & Linguistics

Paola Fischer paola.fischer at batchelor.edu.au
Fri Oct 5 05:07:16 UTC 2018

Lecturer B - Bachelor of Indigenous Languages and Linguistics

Fixed Term - Full time 3 Years

Salary range - $89,602 - $106,403 + superannuation

Hi everyone,

Batchelor Institute is currently seeking a suitably qualified and experienced person for the role of Lecturer - Bachelor of Indigenous Languages and Linguistics.

The successful applicant will participate in the preparation and delivery of the Bachelor of Indigenous Languages and Linguistics (WINLL) and other related courses through a mix of on-line, face-to-face, and workshop teaching and learning, as well as management of student progression and administration requirements.
The role is expected to contribute to and/or lead research projects and engage in scholarship in the field of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Knowledges and Studies - one of the Institute's key research concentrations.
This position requires experience in Higher Education course delivery as well as a PhD in General Linguistics. Other responsibilities include contributing to the management and operations of the Division.

Please view the full position description on our website for further information regarding this senior role:
https://www.batchelor.edu.au/people/current-vacancies/ or contact the Human Resources Unit on (08) 8939 7443 or (08) 8939 7393.

Applications close: Sunday 21st October 2018

Priority consideration for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.

I am also happy to answer any questions re this position (see my signature for contact details).

Regards
Paola Fischer

Lecturer and Coordinator
Bachelor of Indigenous Languages and Linguistics

Division of Higher Education and Research

Casuarina Campus

p:

w:

batchelor.edu.au<mailto:paola.fischer at batchelor.edu.au>

[https://www.batchelor.edu.au/biite/wp-content/uploads/fb-email.png]<https://www.facebook.com/batchelorinstitute?ref=profile>  [https://www.batchelor.edu.au/biite/wp-content/uploads/twitter-email.png] <https://twitter.com/Indigenous_Inst>   [https://www.batchelor.edu.au/biite/wp-content/uploads/linked-in-email.png] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/batchelor-institute-of-indigenous-tertiary-education/>

[https://www.batchelor.edu.au/biite/wp-content/uploads/BI-email-sig-graphic.png]