[RNLD] ELAN 5.4 on Mac OS Mojave

Nick Thieberger thien at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Apr 10 15:29:19 EDT 2019

Gary,

Han Sloetjes (the developer of Elan) sent out this message on April 1st:

Dear all,

It seems that ELAN for macOS (version 5.4 and earlier) is not compatible
with the latest update of that OS, Mojave 10.14.4.
We received reports of hard crashes of ELAN and frozen video players etc.
We still have to find out what exactly causes these problems and how we
can solve them.

It is therefore advised not to update to Mojave 10.14.4 yet (if possible).

Best wishes,

- The Language Archive
- MPI for Psycholinguistics -