[RNLD] Dictionary apps

Heather souter hsouter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 09:56:36 EDT 2019

Taanshi,

So...  Set up is a bit fiddly?  Perhaps a silly question, but are there any localization problems between the US and Canada for iOS?  Can an app hold and switch between two different orthographies?  What language is the code for the app in?  We are using flex for a dictionary project...

Kihchi-marsii.  Thanks.

Eekoshi pitamaa.
Heather