[RNLD] Fwd: Master of Indigenous Languages Education (MILE) 2020 applications now open

Amy Parncutt trainer4 at rnld.org
Thu Aug 15 19:49:22 EDT 2019

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Susan Poetsch <susan.poetsch at sydney.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 at 11:34
Subject: Master of Indigenous Languages Education (MILE) 2020 applications
now open
To: Susan Poetsch <susan.poetsch at sydney.edu.au>

Applications for the 2020 Master of Indigenous Languages Education (MILE)
program are open from now until Thurs 31 Oct 2019.

Course content details, class block dates, information about fees, and link
to the online application are available here:

http://sydney.edu.au/courses/courses/pc/master-of-indigenous-languages-education.html

Applications can only be made online. It can take a while to gather and
scan all of your documents. So it’s a good idea to start your application
sooner rather than later!

Please see flyer attached, and feel free to forward this information to
anyone you think may be interested and eligible.

If you have any further questions, I'd be happy to hear from you.

Susan

--

SUSAN POETSCH

Sydney School of Education and Social Work

Education Building A35 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006

T +61 2 9351 5202 E susan.poetsch at sydney.edu.au

W http://sydney.edu.au/education_social_work

[image: signature_421181480]

I respectfully acknowledge the traditional owners of Country upon whose
land the various campuses of the University
<https://sydney.edu.au/about-us/vision-and-values/our-aboriginal-and-torres-strait-islander-community.html>
now
sit: Gadigal people of the Eora Nation; Deerubbin, Tharawal, Ngunnawal,
Wiradjuri, Gamilaroi, Bundjulung, Wiljali and Gureng Gureng peoples.