[RNLD] Laptops

Karin Riederer karin01kr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 04:14:54 EDT 2019

Hi Nick, Colleen et al

Depending on the status of your organisation, ConnectingUp/TechSoup could be an excellent source for donated and/or low-cost hardware and software: https://www.connectingup.org/donations/ <https://www.connectingup.org/donations/>. They are a reputable source.

And I know of several orgs in Australia (inc. in remote communities) that have benefited from donations thanks to the fast turnaround of hardware (inc. Macs) by private schools, so that could be another avenue?

Karin R