[RNLD] PULiiMA 2019 Indigenous Language & Technology Conference CALL OUTS CLOSE THIS FRIDAY 8TH FEB

Daryn McKenny daryn at acra.org.au
Mon Feb 4 16:14:05 EST 2019

Hi Everyone,

We have had a fantastic response to call outs for the PULiiMA 2019 Indigenous Language & Technology Conference to be held in Darwin, NT, Australia in August this year.

Please click this link for full information and quick links to the Puliima website

https://mailchi.mp/1e998b4a5363/puliima-2019-call-for-proposals-are-now-open-2928513
This call out closes this Friday the 8th of February

Regards

Daryn McKenny

Miromaa Aboriginal Language and Technology Centre
2017 Dreamtime Awards - National Community Organisation of the Year

P | 02 4940 9100    F | 02 4940 9123    E |daryn at acra.org.au<applewebdata://37F1573D-FCE2-4015-A5B5-0A6BFB8B41A1/daryn@acra.org.au>  W | www.miromaa.org.au<http://www.miromaa.org.au/>
SKYPE | darynmck

"The wind becomes our sounds, Our sounds become our words, Our words become our language,
Our language becomes our songs, Our songs become our ceremony
Our ceremonies become our beliefs, Our beliefs bring us to existence"
As told by Wantatarri - Warlpiri Man