[RNLD] Position vacant: ARDS linguist, Croker Island

Emma Murphy emma.murphy at rnld.org
Tue Jan 8 22:10:24 EST 2019

(Forwarding for colleagues at ARDS Aboriginal Corporation, apologies for
cross-posting)

* * *

ARDS is currently looking for a linguist for an exciting language
revitalisation project at Minjilang (Croker Island) in West Arnhem Land.

Last year, Minjilang community leaders called for a linguist to regularly
visit the community and support them to strengthen the traditional
languages among the younger generation. We are looking for an enthusiastic
linguist who can carry out the project in 2019 – 2020, for 8 weeks each
year.

Check out the job description through our website and please share if you
know someone who might be interested!

https://ards.com.au/support/work-with-us/
<https://ards.com.au/support/work-with-us/?fbclid=IwAR3txim4YD4qNrm10SFXxuAmudSyrv7RY9XTTnF_a4lhR5fYpI9BTP8YCdk>
--
Emma Murphy
DRIL Training Director

Resource Network for Linguistic Diversity (RNLD)
ph. +61 (03) 9077-9500 <+61%203%209077%209500>    e. emma.murphy at rnld.org
 w. www.rnld.org

My usual work days are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.

*RNLD proudly supports the Racism. It stops with me campaign*
itstopswithme.humanrights.gov.au <http://t.co/xulmFjTlmt> @ItStopsWithMe
<https://twitter.com/ItStopsWithMe>

I pay my respects and acknowledgments to all Traditional Custodians on
whose land I live, work and travel through, in Australia and overseas.