[RNLD] Please circulate: Misty Jaffe's most recent article in Multilingua 38(1) -- free access

Andrea Leone-Pizzighella andleone at gse.upenn.edu
Sun Jan 20 17:40:27 EST 2019

Dear colleagues,

The Editor of *Multilingua*, Ingrid Piller, has generously offered to make
the most recent article by Alexandra Jaffe entitled "Poeticizing the
economy: The Corsican language in a nexus of pride and profit" free of
charge (free access) in our just published Special Issue entitled
“Re-Imagining Language Revitalization in Contemporary Europe.” Here is the
link to our Special Issue to download Misty’s article.

https://www.degruyter.com/view/j/mult.2019.38.issue-1/issue-files/mult.2019.38.issue-1.xml

As Guest Editors, besides being extremely saddened by this terrible loss,
we are really honored to have Misty’s article in it.

With very best wishes,
Sabina Perrino & Andrea Leone-Pizzighella

--
Andrea R. Leone-Pizzighella, M.S.Ed.
Ph.D Candidate, Educational Linguistics Division