[RNLD] Cognates in NSW Langauges

Peter Austin pa2 at soas.ac.uk
Wed Jan 30 20:09:29 EST 2019

Not sure what you're looking for. Do you mean lexical items that have
cognates in one or more PNY languages? Barry Alpher published an extensive
list in Bowern and Koch 2004. For NSW lower level groupings see my paper on
Proto-central NSW in 1997. There's also Terry Crowley's work on Nganyaywana.

Best
Peter