[RNLD] Fwd: PhD Scholarship opportunity

RNLD Contact contact at rnld.org
Wed Jul 24 23:57:43 EDT 2019

Dear RNLD list,

Please see and share the below, regarding two PhD Scholarships at UNE being
offered as part of the ARC Discovery Project “Starting Young: An analysis
of policy, practice, and potential for increasing early years languages
learning in Australia”, with Chief Investigators Anne-Marie Morgan, John
Hajek, Joseph Lo Bianco and Elizabeth Ellis. The date for applications is
now open-ended.

Kind regards,
Administrative Assistant
Resource Network for Linguistic Diversity (RNLD)
ph. +61 (03) 9077-9500 <+61%203%209077%209500>    e. contact at rnld.org
<amy.parncutt at rnld.org>    w. www.rnld.org

*RNLD proudly supports the Racism. It stops with me campaign*
itstopswithme.humanrights.gov.au <http://t.co/xulmFjTlmt> @ItStopsWithMe
<https://twitter.com/ItStopsWithMe>

I pay my respects and acknowledgments to all Traditional Custodians on
whose land I live, work and travel through, in Australia and overseas.