[RNLD] Research on language teaching

Hugh Paterson hugh_paterson at sil.org
Wed Mar 20 00:14:16 EDT 2019

Greetings,

About four years ago, if I recall correctly, there was a survey passed
around which asked questions about language teaching programs. I seem to
impressionistically remember that it was focusing on the Australian/Papua
New Guinea context. I remember clicking through the questions to see what
they were, but I can't find anything about this survey in my email
archives. As I recall, it was about the methods used to teach minority
languages and how the teaching environment was situated in community
contexts.

Does anyone know if the results were published, or if the questionnaire was
published?

all the best,
--
*Hugh Paterson III*