[RNLD] Learner's Guide Template Launch (Living Languages)

Amy Parncutt amy at livinglanguages.org.au
Sun Nov 24 18:05:11 EST 2019

Hi Julia

The guide will be freely available, and users will have the option of
accessing it as a PDF, Word Doc, or Google Doc. Details will be on our
website from January.

Kind Regards
Amy

*RNLD is now Living Languages, and this is my new email address. Please
update my email in your contacts list to amy at livinglanguages.org.au
<amy at livinglanguages.org.au>. Thanks!*

Amy Parncutt

*Trainer*

ph. +61 (03) 9077 9500

www.livinglanguages.org.au

<http://www.facebook.com/Living-Languages-1048821725307557/>
<https://twitter.com/LivingLangs>
<https://www.livinglanguages.org.au/donate>

My usual work days are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.

I pay my respects and acknowledgments to all Traditional Custodians on
whose land I live, work and travel through, in Australia and overseas.