[RNLD] Announcement: ELDP Grant Round 2020 – Call for applications

ELDP eldp at soas.ac.uk
Tue Oct 15 06:01:01 EDT 2019

Hello

Please could we send out the announcement below?

Many thanks!
Peta

*ELDP Grant Round – Call for applications*

The Endangered Languages Documentation Programme (ELDP) annual grant round
is now open. ELDP supports the linguistic documentation of endangered
languages worldwide.

Our key objectives are

- to support the documentation of as many endangered languages as possible

- to encourage fieldwork on endangered languages

- to create a repository of resources for linguistics, social science, and
the language communities

- to make the documentary collections freely available

The types of grant available are

- Small Grants of up to £10,000

- Individual Graduate Scholarships

- Individual Postdoctoral Fellowships

- Major Documentation Projects

- Legacy Materials Grants

You can find detailed guidelines about the scope of our programme, the
different grant types and eligibility criteria in the ‘Our Grants’ section
of our website *www.eldp.net <http://www.eldp.net/>*.

All applications must be submitted online. You can access the application
forms through our website: *http://www.eldp.net/en/our+grants/apply/
<http://www.eldp.net/en/our+grants/apply/>*.

Applications must be submitted by 15th January, 5pm GMT and applicants will
be notified of the result by 15th June 2020.

If you have any questions, please get in touch with ELDP at *eldp at soas.ac.uk
<eldp at soas.ac.uk>*.
ELDP Director - Mandana Seyfeddinipur
ELDP Manager - Jenny Martin / Peta King (Maternity cover)
Endangered Languages  <http://www.eldp.net/>Documentation Programme
<http://www.eldp.net/>
SOAS University of London
Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square