[RNLD] 360 video cameras

Randy J. LaPolla randy.lapolla at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 10:55:01 EDT 2019

Hi All,
I asked some colleagues of mine who have been using 360 degree cameras for Conversational Analysis. They mentioned that their audio recording is not that great, and they do have an issue with fish-eye vision when played on VLC. They also mentioned that the bhp one mentioned in this thread is too cumbersome to use.

Randy
-----
Randy J. LaPolla, PhD FAHA (羅仁地)
Professor of Linguistics, with courtesy appointment in Chinese, School of Humanities
Nanyang Technological University
HSS-03-45, 48 Nanyang Avenue | Singapore 639818
http://randylapolla.net/
Most recent books:
The Sino-Tibetan Languages, 2nd Edition (2017)
https://www.routledge.com/The-Sino-Tibetan-Languages-2nd-Edition/LaPolla-Thurgood/p/book/9781138783324 <https://www.routledge.com/The-Sino-Tibetan-Languages-2nd-Edition/LaPolla-Thurgood/p/book/9781138783324>
Sino-Tibetan Linguistics (2018)
https://www.routledge.com/Sino-Tibetan-Linguistics/LaPolla/p/book/9780415577397 <https://www.routledge.com/Sino-Tibetan-Linguistics/LaPolla/p/book/9780415577397>