[RNLD] Youth PD Workshop - last chance for EOIs!!

Amy Parncutt amy at livinglanguages.org.au
Thu Feb 13 00:04:37 EST 2020

Hi all

Just a reminder, EOIs for Living Languages' Indigenous Youth Professional
Development Workshop are due *TOMORROW (Friday 14th February 2020)*.

We're calling out for any Indigenous language workers/teachers from around
Australia, between the ages of 18-30, that are looking to up-skill
themselves in any of the following areas: Linguistics, Language Teaching &
Learning, Project Planning, Language Documentation and Presentations &
Public Speaking.

Living Languages, in partnership with First Languages Australia (FLA), are
offering another Indigenous Youth Professional Development (PD) Workshop.
The workshop will run from 11-15 May, for up to 10-12 participants who are
involved in language activities within their community and are wanting to
learn skills relevant to language work.

Anyone interested in joining us for the workshop – please submit an
Expression of Interest form via the link below. Successful applicants will
join us in Melbourne, in May 2020. We will cover your travel, accommodation
and meals.

More information and EOI forms can be found here:

https://www.livinglanguages.org.au/professional-development

Kind Regards
Amy Parncutt

*RNLD is now Living Languages, and this is my new email address. Please
update my email in your contacts list to amy at livinglanguages.org.au
<amy at livinglanguages.org.au>. Thanks!*

Amy Parncutt

*Trainer*

ph. +61 (03) 9077 9500

www.livinglanguages.org.au

<http://www.facebook.com/Living-Languages-1048821725307557/>
<https://twitter.com/LivingLangs>
<https://www.livinglanguages.org.au/donate>

My usual work days are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.

I pay my respects and acknowledgments to all Traditional Custodians on
whose land I live, work and travel through, in Australia and overseas.