[RNLD] Melbourne Linguistics in the Pub March 25th 10 years of Linguistics in the Pub NOTE NEW VENUE

Lauren Gawne lauren.gawne at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 15:56:30 EDT 2020

Melbourne March LIP is postponed.

LIP has weathered many events over the last decade, but it has taken a
global pandemic to prevent us talking about linguistics in the pub.

If you find it soothing to think about work at this time and would still
like to share how LIP has played a role in your work, please feel free to
email Lauren (L.Gawne at latrobe.edu.au) or Ruth (rsinger at unimelb.edu.au).