[RNLD] Publications - Personal naming practices in Indigenous groups in Australia

Lesley Woods lhwoods1 at bigpond.com
Wed May 13 22:00:08 EDT 2020

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows of fairly recent publications that talk about naming practices of people by Indigenous groups in Australia.  For example, suffixes that are used on proper nouns when used as terms of address.

I have some older references: Austin 1978 & Breen 1971 but I was wondering if there were more recent publication out there.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Cheers

Lesley