[RNLD] Living Languages: position vacant

Emma Murphy emma at livinglanguages.org.au
Wed May 13 22:25:22 EDT 2020

[Apologies for cross-posting]

Dear colleagues,

Living Languages is seeking a 0.7 FTE Program Director for a contract of up
to 12 months (July 2020 - June 2021) with scope to extend, pending funding.
You will provide strategic direction and leadership for the organisation,
managing both the training team and Operations Manager. This role
supersedes our current CEO role as part of a new organisational structure.
This role will be based in our Carlton (Vic) office. We encourage people of
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background to apply.

For further information and to see the the position description, visit:

https://www.livinglanguages.org.au/get-involved  or
https://www.livinglanguages.org.au/get-involved

Best wishes,
Emma
*RNLD is now Living Languages, and this is my new email address. Please
update my email in your contacts list to emma at livinglanguages.org.au
<emma at livinglanguages.org.au>. Thanks!*

Emma Murphy

Acting CEO

ph. +61 (03) 9077 9500

www.livinglanguages.org.au

<http://www.facebook.com/Living-Languages-1048821725307557/>
<https://twitter.com/LivingLangs>
<https://www.livinglanguages.org.au/donate>

My usual work days are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday.

I pay my respects and acknowledgments to all Traditional Custodians on
whose land I live, work and travel through, in Australia and overseas.