[RNLD] Announcement: Linguistics in the Pub May 20th (US) / 21st (AUS): Fieldwork at a distance

Julia Sallabank js72 at soas.ac.uk
Thu May 14 06:59:37 EDT 2020

Thank you Ruth, this is a great initiative.

I too have run a webinar on this topic for SOAS students and colleagues,
but am planning to take it wider. It would be great if we could participate
in yours, but it's at 1 am UK time. Would it be possible to leave the
YouTube video online for others to watch later?

I've prepared a Google Doc of notes which I can shareone I remove personal
information.

Best wishes
Julia

--
Dr. Julia Sallabank
Reader in Language Policy and Revitalisation, School of Languages, Cultures

Tel. +44 (0)20 7898 4326

ORCID ID: 0000-0002-8662-6228 <http://orcid.org/0000-0002-8662-6228>

*Now out in paperback!*
*Attitudes to Endangered Languages: Identities and Policies*
https://www.cambridge.org/gb/academic/subjects/languages-linguistics/sociolinguistics/attitudes-endangered-languages-identities-and-policies?format=PB