[RNLD] Language work at a distance

Julia Sallabank js72 at soas.ac.uk
Sun May 17 08:40:41 EDT 2020

Here's a good blog post from a colleague in India:
https://elnetworkindia.wixsite.com/elni/post/can-the-pandemic-help-decolonise-language-documentation

--
Dr. Julia Sallabank
Reader in Language Policy and Revitalisation, School of Languages, Cultures

Tel. +44 (0)20 7898 4326

ORCID ID: 0000-0002-8662-6228 <http://orcid.org/0000-0002-8662-6228>

*Now out in paperback!*
*Attitudes to Endangered Languages: Identities and Policies*
https://www.cambridge.org/gb/academic/subjects/languages-linguistics/sociolinguistics/attitudes-endangered-languages-identities-and-policies?format=PB