[RNLD] Recording apps for recording telephone calls....

nick williams nicholas.j.williams at colorado.edu
Sat May 2 20:37:13 UTC 2020

Hello,
This is such a great idea. Zoom allows for easy recording of calls. There
are apps for calls from mobile phones. Landlines would involve attaching a
mic to the hands or using an in line recorder. Conversation analysts have
done a lot of work on phone calls, and I know people still collect phone
call recordings, so that would be a place to look for recording methods.
Happy to help look into it!
Nick