Name for the Western Rgyalrong languages

云帆赖 canonnier at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 20 16:05:12 UTC 2013

Dear Guillaume and all,

Thanks for supporting khroskyabs.
khroskyabs is pronounced [tʂʰoscæ] or [tʂʰoscæv] by Wobzi speakers.

Is G.yu Lha in the list? Guillaume, could you let me know her email
address? I think it would be helpful for me to get in touch with her.

Best regards,

Yunfan

--
མེས་རྒྱལ་གྱི་མེ་ཏོག།