Name for the Western Rgyalrong languages

yina jody abayina at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 21 20:46:34 UTC 2013

Dear Guillaume,

The pronunciation of Siyuewu is vsɘ jo ɰu.   vsɘ jo means 'stone mill' and ɰu
is just an article that makes a place in Lavrung. There used to be a big
mill stone in the village, that's why people named the village vsɘ jo ɰu.
Siyuwwu is the Chinese *pinyin *version*.*

Best,
Gyu Lha

--
G.yu Lha