Name for the Western Rgyalrong languages

Guillaume Jacques rgyalrongskad at GMAIL.COM
Sat Nov 23 10:25:54 UTC 2013

Dear Gyulha,

As you know, Khrochu is also the Tibetan name of Heishui; it is not an
optimal solution for naming your language. I think that 'Khroskyabs', as
proposed by Yunfan and his Wobzi collaborator Rig'dus Lhamo, is the best
name for the language, and that we can abandon 'Lavrung' (of course, I am
still open to objections).

I will start using 'Khroskyabs' from now on, including in my presentation
in Zürich in December.

Guillaume

--
Guillaume Jacques