Gong Xun's article

You-Jing Lin rgyalrong at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 18 03:29:09 UTC 2014

Thanks, Gong Xun and Guillaume. This is a very nice article. I'm currently
looking at personal agreement in Cogtse (again!) to write up a section on
it for  a collection of Cogtse narratives that should be published later
this year (hopefully). Reading Xun's article sure helps a lot.

You-Jing

--
*林幼菁 You-Jing Lin*
*北京大学中国语言文学系*

*似乎憂愁*,*卻常常喜樂*;
似乎貧窮,卻叫許多人富足;
似乎一無所有,卻擁有萬有(哥林多後書六章10節)

As sorrowful, yet always rejoicing;
as poor, yet making many rich;
as having nothing, and yet possessing all (2 Corinthian 6:10)

&*TICKET_URL(RGYALRONG,SIGNOFF);