[Rgyalrong] Duo’erji 1997 or 1998?

Jesse P. Gates stauskad at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 06:05:07 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I have a somewhat trivial question, but it would be nice to have an answer. Duo’erji’s grammar of Geshiza potentially has two publication year dates: 1997 or 1998. This can be seen on the publication information page of Duo’erji’s book. It appears to be a typo, but which date is the typo. Which is the correct year? I can send you a pdf of the inside of the cover page if you want to look (but off list as it is too big to be supported on this list-serve).

---
Best regards,
Jesse

Université PSL (Université de recherche Paris Sciences et Lettres/Paris Sciences & Lettres - PSL University) <https://www.topuniversities.com/universities/universite-psl>