dissertations using RST -- recent and future

Bill Mann bill_mann at SIL.ORG
Tue Jan 4 17:43:10 UTC 2000

Dear RST-list folk:

I am working on a February upgrade of the RST website.  I would like to include
a list of suggestions of open dissertation topics, and also a list of
dissertations recently completed or nearly complete.  I would also be interested
in your suggestions of topics.

If you know of a dissertation in progress involving RST (including careful
rejections or refutations) please send me a personal email message.  I am not
interested in explorations that do not represent substantial amounts of work
already done, but more substantial works are of interest.  There is other work
that is of the same scale but not done as a dissertation; that is also of
interest.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Bill Mann

(The website is  www.sil.org/linguistics/RST)