lost messages to Bill Mann re. dissertations using RST

Bill Mann bill_mann at SIL.ORG
Fri Jan 21 20:13:37 UTC 2000

Dear RSTlisters:

Unfortunately, I have had a disk crash on the machine that I used for working
with the RST list.  I have good access to the list messages in various ways, but
messages that were sent to me personally have been lost.

I know that some of you sent me messages about your own personal work, with
references, internet addresses and more.  I appreciated them very much and
planned to use them in an upgrade of the RST website soon.  But now they are
gone.

ANYONE who has sent me a personal message (not to the list) in January 2000,
PLEASE RESEND THE MESSAGE OR ITS CONTENT TO ME.

I suspect that there are more dissertations and follow up work using RST than I
have heard about.  Please do not rely on the authors to send this information
in.  If you know of such work and can send any kind of definite reasonably
precise reference, either to the literature or the internet, please send it to
me.

Many thanks.

Bill Mann

bill_mann at sil.org

p.s.  RSTlist is archived in a timely way, and is available to anyone, whether
subscribed or not, at

http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/rstlist