RST Website Upgrade #2

Bill Mann bill_mann at SIL.ORG
Tue May 30 21:46:20 UTC 2000

     Dear RST list subscribers:

     I am happy to announce another upgrade of the RST website, at

     http://www.sil.org/linguistics/RST

     There has been a major expansion to serve readers who would like to
     read about RST in French.  Key parts of the site (not the whole site)
     have been translated into French:

     Introduction to RST is now available in both French and English.

     The Tools section is also in both languages, including all of the
     tables of definitions of  relations.

     All are:

     Traduit par Jean-Leon Bouraoui en collaboration avec Marie-Paule
     Pery-Woodley

     We are very grateful to these colleagues for their work over the past
     6 months or so to make this resource available.

     Thank you, Merci.

     In addition there have been a few additions of recent references to
     the bibliography called (mostly) Computational ...

     The tables of signaled and unsignaled relations, which were incomplete
     at the last release, have now been completed.

     I especially ask again for suggestions on what to add to the site for
     instructional use.

     I wish you good viewing.

     Bill Mann