open posting of RST analyses

William Mann bill_mann at SIL.ORG
Wed Mar 28 21:11:08 UTC 2001

Dear list members:

We are just about ready to have analyses from any of you appear on the web.

Some questions have been raised about how it will work.  No doubt I have not
anticipated all of the issues.  But these are already upon us:

Q: How many analyses can I post?
A: I don't have a limit, but I do have only limited effort to do postings,
and this is not my only research thread.   After one or two analyses come in
from someone, if there is a shortage in my available energy,  I will favor
those who have not posted one or two analyses ahead of those who already
have one or two out there.

Q: What if the analysis is not RST?  Does the tool check?