does someone have this article?

Lucia Helena Machado Rino lucia at DC.UFSCAR.BR
Fri Oct 3 18:09:37 UTC 2003

I have been after the article below, with no success.

Matthiessen, Christian M. I. M. and Sandra A. Thompson (1987). The
Structure of Discourse and "Subordination". Clause Combining I in
Discourse and Grammar . ed. by J. Haiman and S. A. Thompson. Amsterdam,
John Benjamins.

Could someone let me know where I can get it?

Most grateful.

Lucia Rino
Lucia Helena Machado Rino
Departamento de Computação
Centro de Ciências Exatas e de Tecnologia
UFSCar
Rod. Washington Luiz, km 235 Vila Monjolinho
Caixa Postal 676
13565-905 São Carlos - SP   Brasil

Tel: +55 16 260-8597  Fax: +55 16 260-8233
www.dc.ufscar.br/~lucia