Reliability of Discourse Structure Annotation

Andy Potter anpotter at HIWAAY.NET
Thu Dec 16 17:35:41 UTC 2004

Hi,

I am developing a discussion of RST reliability for my dissertation
proposal (I am in the early stages), and I would like to obtain a copy of
the the following article:

den Ouden, J. N., van Wijk, C. H., Terken, J. M. B., & Noordman, L. G. M.
(1998). Reliability of Discourse Structure Annotation. IPO Annual Progress
Report, 33, 129-138.

According to Ulrichs Directory, the IPO Annual Progress Report is available
for free, but I have not been able to locate a copy.  If anyone has any
suggestions for how I can get the article I would appreciate very much!

Thanks,

  Andy