DTD for the files produced by the RST-tool?

Rocchi Cesare rocchi at ITC.IT
Sun Jan 18 14:15:11 UTC 2004

> Dear colleagues,
>
> does anyone know the DTD for sgml- files produced by the Rhetorical
> Annotation Tool by Marcu?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Olga

Hi Olga,

I don't use Marcu's tool, I use Mick's one and I have a dtd for that.
I downloaded Marcu's one but I didn't have time to use it, so I don't know
which are the differences between outputs. Send me an email if you need
the dtd that I have.

ps. I know of some xml editor which has some buit in routine to generate
dtd or xschema definitions from xml files. I am pretty sure that xmlspy
provides this functionality.

Hope this helps,

-c.