JOINT

Nishadi H De Silva nhds03r at ECS.SOTON.AC.UK
Mon Nov 20 14:14:53 UTC 2006

Hello,

I’m writing regarding the JOINT relationship in RST. Does anyone know a
precise definition for this apart from that it is the declared absence of a
relationship? I’ve seen it being used in a couple of the analyses on the RST
website but wouldn’t be too sure where to use it myself. Can it be applied,
for instance, to an unordered list of items? (Assuming that SEQUENCE can
only be applied to an ordered list)

I would be grateful for the information.

Many thanks,

Nishadi

--
Nishadi De Silva
Dependable Systems & Software Engineering