New Year's Text for Analysis and Debate...

Lucia RINO lucia at DC.UFSCAR.BR
Sat Jan 6 21:53:39 UTC 2007

John,

What RST list are you suggesting for this task?
We have the classical one (Mann & Thompson), Mick´s, Marcu´s, at least.

It would be interesting to have only one RST relation set, otherwise
we will come up with too diverse analyses.

Lucia